SAP Logo LeanIX is now part of SAP

SAVE THE DATE: Q1 What's New Webinar - March 21st

• 22 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

We are excited to be hosting the quarterly “What’s New” webinar on March 21st at 11am EST! In this session @ricauter.urdaneta and @Hunter Kislauskis will demonstrate practical scenarios on how new functionality can be used in your day to day processes that are supported by LeanIX. You can register for the webinar here.

The agenda is as follows. Please use the links to learn more about the features beforehand:

If you missed our last webinar, you can find the recording here, but we hope to see you on March 21st!

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

This was a great session!

@Alex Bolcon , Are you going to post the recording here? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Happy Friday all1 It was great connecting yesterday and having the opportunity to share new LeanIX functionality with you. Please find the recording from yesterdays session here.

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@jalon zimmerman thanks for joining and glad you enjoyed it! Next quarter we have some really exciting things to show so we hope to see you then as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Mildred.Bautista - here is the recording link for the What's New Webinar. Please feel free to share it internally and ask any questions at our next CSM meeting. 

Could someone check the link to the recording here, please? It’s redirecting me to SAVE THE DATE: Q4 What's New Webinar - November 29th | Community (leanix.net)

Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Barbara Watts - I am not having the same issue. What do you see when you click on this link

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

It was brought to my attention that the link is not working for external parties. Apologies for this as we iron our the kinks as we transition to using Teams instead of Zoom. This link to the recording should allow folks external to LeanIX to view.