Skip to main content
Solved

API Integartion with Jira (CMDB)

I am seeking assistance with integrating assets from our Jira CMDB (Configuration Management Database) with LeanIX Factsheets and synchronizing specific fields between the two systems. Our goal is to ensure that data consistency is maintained across both systems, with Jira CMDB serving as the single source of truth for all information. However, we have encountered challenges related to middleware solutions, as our internal middleware Celium has not been approved for this purpose. I am Really A Rookie in this Topic, maybe you know a better approch for this Case. 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Bilal.C 

Do you want to build the connector yourself, or would you also consider using an external connector? My company has built a connector between Jira and LeanIX which we are using in several projects, and I am pretty sure that it either already covers your use case today, or that it can be easily adapted to cover it.

Hi @Thomas Schreiner ,

Thank you for reaching out!

I am definitely open to exploring both options for our Jira and LeanIX integration. I would be very interested in learning more about the connector your company has developed. It sounds like it might already cover our use case or could be easily adapted to meet our specific needs. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @Bilal.C, happy to hear. I will reach out via direct message.