Skip to main content

Let's Talk M&A: How have you utilized LeanIX during Mergers and Acquisitions?

• 28 August 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello Everyone! Recently, I have been working with a few customers that are currently working on integrating their IT landscape with another organization’s due to recent M&A activity. 

It’s no secret that M&A is extremely common for companies worldwide and has been growing in popularity since 2020. We also know M&A poses particular challenges for Enterprise Architects. With this in mind, I’d like to foster a conversation all about M&A and how LeanIX has helped you

Please include as many details as you are willing to provide!

Some questions to get the conversation moving:

1. If you were starting from scratch, looking back, what would be the first thing you’d do using LeanIX to support M&A?

2. How has LeanIX changed your approach to M&A or alignment of IT systems?

3. Do you have any proprietary frameworks/systems you like to use or created specifically to support your organizations’ goals with M&A?

4. What automations have you designed within LeanIX to support IT integrations?

5. How helpful was Application & Roadmap Planning (formerly BTM) in your project management for your M&A?

1. Particular areas of Value?

2. Specific Challenges?

6. Was LeanIX able to speed up your M&A efforts?

1. If so, by how much approximately?

Please feel free to add any other details or questions you feel would be relevant in this conversation. If there is a questions you’re currently trying to solve, ask it here as I’m sure there is someone within this great community with an answer. 

Thank you all for your input. Have a great rest of your week and I’m wishing you a wonderful upcoming holiday weekend!

Be the first to reply!