SAP Logo LeanIX is now part of SAP
Question

Who would like to collaborate to build a Business Capability Map for hospitals?

• 14 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi group,

One intention why we initiated this healthcare user group was to follow up on several requests from our user base to collaborate with peers on building a Business Capability Map for hospitals.

Please reply to this message, when you’re interested in joining a peer group to start this initiative.

When we gathered a minimum amount of people, I will manage next steps and contribute from the LeanIX team and with 15+ years of experience in healthcare IT.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

We have just started with LeanIX, and my first task was to import Region Stockholms Capability Map for Health Care from Sparx EA. Its in Swedish, if any one interested I can publish it someware here.

This is a great topic as there isn’t a pre-defined Business Capability Reference Model for HealthCare in general.

In our case, Healthcare FinTech, we are starting with Organizations, Business Capabilities, and Applications as suggested by the training materials.

Userlevel 1

You might want to take a look at ZiRa (Reference Architecture for hospitals in Dutch). The OpenGroup made an English version in 2023 - https://sites.google.com/site/zirawiki/file-cabinet-english

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We’ve added a new item to our 12-month roadmap with an update and extension of content in our Business Capability Catalog. There’ll be several new industry-specific capabilities based on SAP’s industry knowledge. Although there won’t be a dedicated one for healthcare, there might be great opportunity for you to adopt relevant parts from other industries (e.g., public sector, travel & transportation).