Community and Support?

• 17 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Royalty For Loyalty
  • 29 replies

Hi

Will you close the old community/forum and include the support forms into the new community? The ticketing system in the old forum makes this new community somewhat redundant for me. Previously, if I encountered an issue and couldn't find a solution in the forum, I would open a ticket. Now, I have to search in two places: the community and the forum.

It's possible that I may not fully understand the concept behind this ...

Regards

Hendrik

icon

Best answer by Carsten Schütz 17 May 2023, 10:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Hendrik (@heng),

thanks a lot for your feedback. It’s valuable and appreciated!

The idea of this community is to drive exchange between you and all your peers, but also us, the LeanIX team. I’m convinced that there will be a lot of questions answered by the community without the need to create support tickets in the near future.

The old forum will be removed. You’re not able to create new posts or replies over there. We will work on analysing the content that’s in it to create valuable articles and input for our knowledge base.

To keep it simple: This community will become your go-to-place. If you don’t find answers here, you, of course, are welcome to create a support ticket.

The easiest way to do that is via https://leanix.net/support.

Another way to get there is going to our Knowledge Base and click on the banner “Contact Support”.

Did that add some clarity? Happy to further explain our approach.

Best, Carsten

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Hendrik (@heng) - we’re making it as easy and seamless as possible for customers to contact our Support teams.

The easiest way to do this is via our products themselves - the Support tab at the bottom right of the screen will give you the forms needed to log a ticket. No URLs to remember then! 😊

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey Hendrik (@heng) - we’re making it as easy and seamless as possible for customers to contact our Support teams.

The easiest way to do this is via our products themselves - the Support tab at the bottom right of the screen will give you the forms needed to log a ticket. No URLs to remember then! 😊

Of course, but we have the opportunity to change the URL of this Support tab ;) 

What I did, I added the email of our enterprise architecture. Because often it’s not a technical problem but a question a User has and he needs support from someone in our Company regarding leanix. 

My original question was just a bit provocative to demonstrate my perspective and show you the view o a customer :)