SAP Logo LeanIX is now part of SAP
Question

Democratization of LeanIX

• 22 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday, and hope everyone is doing well.

I know there are many segments within LeanIX that have layers of functionality and value utilization, which are dependent on use cases and stakeholders that are leveraging the platform.

I would love to know if you have a favorite or a set of favorite functionality that you find extremely helpful within the platform and how it has contributed to your success within LeanIX.

1. Are diagrams being leveraged and if so, which part of your technology infrastructure is being mapped out by visuals? 
  2. Are there selective fact sheet types (standard or custom) that have been of focus for capturing data elements this year?
  3. Which type of automations have you implemented that has delivered greater efficiency (could be APIs or out of the box automations within the admin function)?
  4. Are their certain types of reports (i.e., landscape, matrix, portfolio and roadmap reports) that have signified importance in resonating the needed information to make effective decision making?
  5. How is data quality and data maintenance being tracked, and is this process part of the ARB model today?

Appreciate the input and collaboration factor, which will enable the LeanIX team and the clients of LeanIX to learn about different approaches, different perspectives, methodologies, and help strategize ways on how to produce efficacies across goals.

Thanks everyone!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!