SAP Logo LeanIX is now part of SAP
Question

Dashboards

• 26 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there!  Would anyone be willing to share the dashboards that they have created that have been most useful to your user community?   What do they contain and what filters/set up did you do?  Rather than re-creating the wheel, I figured there would be some great insight to gain from your experiences and what you’ve already put together.

Many thanks!

Angelita

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Angelita,

I hope you are doing well!  My colleague @Hunter Kislauskis recently created a post regarding dashboards - I am providing a link to it here in case you haven’t seen it yet and it is helpful for you!

Perhaps other customers of ours may comment here too so that they can contribute per their personal experiences as well 🙂

Not sure if you are still interested, but I have created 2 dashboards for each department. One dashboard contains all the reports that are useful to them and filtered to only show what they need. The other dashboard has information from our KPIs. The default dashboard has links to the other dashboards so you can choose where to go from there rather than having to use the dashboard dropdown. 

One thing to keep an eye out for is the dashboard permissions. I believe they either default to private or allow edit access to everyone, so make sure you switch this to read only.

Hope this helps, 

Drew :)