Skip to main content

@Kostas-LeanIX, I have always been unclear how best to report “opportunities” with the APIs, libraries, etc. That is, when I see weird behaviors, things that don’t work like I would expect/want, I am not sure how best to communicate those back to LeanIX. They often seem too low-level for the roadmap while also not obviously bugs. For example, I have place in my code where I have comments like “LeanIX doesn't like seeing a facet for the type when we have fixedFactSheetType defined” and “LeanIX auto-adds a quality seal facet if there is none, so force there to not be one when the user has removed it” to explain why I have weird little bits of code I used to work around odd behaviors.

Is the best course of action now to post something to this new SAP LeanIX Developers community group, to DM you, to reach out to my CSM, or something else?

Hello @geoffrey.lowney as you mentioned the roadmap is most likely the place to request new features, However, discussing your ideas with your CSM is also a great option.
If you believe that a feature isn't quite right for a roadmap request, don't hesitate to share it here. This will allow more members of our community to weigh in with their thoughts and perspectives.