Skip to main content

Following the release of the AI Governance and Adoption extension, I can see a lot of benefit in the AI potential assessment on the Application and Business Capability.

What I’m struggling to do however is visualise it. Ideally I’d like a heat mapped view of my whole organisation showing where the overlap is between high potential capabilities and applications. I’ve explored the various report types and can’t figure out a way to achieve this so looking for some ideas as to whether this is possible in a single report?

For example, if I look at my capability model and identify the key areas of potential for AI, what I’d like to do is then see the applications supporting those capabilities that also have high potential as a way to prioritise the applications where we should implement AI.

Hello @Trevor Pilley !
It sounds like you might be in search of the landscape report. You have the ability to refine this report to suit your needs by utilizing the view and settings options.

Hi @Kostas-LeanIX, the landscape report was my first thought however I can’t heat map the capabilities and applications in that report and if I filter capabilities out by their AI potential I loose the organisation wide view I was looking for.