Skip to main content

Best Practices Webinar | Sub-Types & MicroServices (Jul 23rd)

• 18 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Please join us for our upcoming webinar, Tuesday July 23rd @ 11am EST. In this session Melissa Odom from our Customer Success team will guide us through Sub-Types & MicroServices within LeanIX. 

Register for the session Here. We hope to see you there!

4 replies

Badge

Very interested to learn more on this topic as we are exploring  it currently.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone, here is a quick recap of today’s webinar.

Today's webinar provided a comprehensive exploration of microservices and their sub-types as they relate to LeanIX. The session began with a clear definition of microservices and their relevance to the LeanIX platform. We then distinguished between monolithic and microservice architectures, highlighting the superior scalability and efficiency of the latter.

The webinar further delved into the practical application of microservices, showcasing how they can be effectively modeled using the LeanIX metamodel. We concentrated on various subtypes for these Fact Sheets; initiatives, organizations, interfaces, IT components, and applications.

To make the concepts more tangible, I crafted an illustrative example using a Ride Share application to demonstrate how these subtypes can be employed. Furthermore, I exhibited the use of reports and diagrams as powerful tools for visualizing and managing the microservices, thereby providing a holistic understanding of their utility.

Here is a link to today’s recording: Best Practices Webinar Sub-Types & MicroServices (Jul 23rd)-20240723_154118-Meeting Recording.mp4 (sharepoint.com)

Here is a link to the powerpoint presentation: Microservices and Sub-types Webinar.pptx (sharepoint.com)

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Could you please grant me access to the recording.

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Svetlina, 

The link should be available for everyone to view, if that link is not working then this link should.

Best Practices: Microservices and Sub-types Webinar

Thank you!