Skip to main content
Solved

Introduction

• 23 July 2024
  • 6 replies

My name is Darlene, and I am new to the community. I am just getting started with Lean IX working with our EA to roll out to a global organization. So, the funs begins with training. 

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome to the community, Darlene! 🎉

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome, Darlene!  I’ve been working with LeanIX for 5 months now.  There is a long learning curve, but it keeps getting better with time.

Take full advantage of the Q&A sessions in between Sprints!

Userlevel 1

LeanIX has tremendous training and documentation available.  The hard part is deciding how much is needed for the non-admins and pointing casual users to quick relevant training.  Keep it simple and add more complexity as your organization matures.  Hiding undeployed fact sheets and fields on fact sheets, made meeting implementation goals simpler.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome, Darlene.  Please reachout to the community if you have any question.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Welcome @Darlene Schumer , there is lots of good stuff in the community and in the SAP LeanIX Documentation. Keep focus on you use case(s) and start simply, drawing on your Customer Success Manager if you have one.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

LeanIX has tremendous training and documentation available.  The hard part is deciding how much is needed for the non-admins and pointing casual users to quick relevant training.  Keep it simple and add more complexity as your organization matures.  Hiding undeployed fact sheets and fields on fact sheets, made meeting implementation goals simpler.

I think @Kathy Chappel hit it right on the head here: “ Keep it simple and add more complexity as your organization matures.” We, as LeanIX CSMs cannot stress it enough that you should focus on the small, attainable wins first… i.e. what is quickly attainable and what makes the biggest impact for your organization. 

In other words, ‘don’t boil the ocean’ as we like to say! :)

Welcome @Darlene Schumer!!