SAP Logo LeanIX is now part of SAP
Question

Quality Seal broke

• 23 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

I received an email from: IT LeanIX with “subject  : There are 1 new changes in your workspace SiemensProd “ saying that with one of my application commented Quality seal broke.

I am complete new to this topic and have no knowledge on this. can anyone help on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies

Hi Swamy

you may check your application fact sheet on correctness and re-approve with the “Check needed” button.

Stefan

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Swamy Lekkala 

There can be many reasons why a Fact sheet quality seal has broken, so best to review the change history (Working with Fact Sheets (leanix.net) and ask your internal LeanIX POC as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Swamy Lekkala, also, you can use the list of changes in the Last Update tab in the fact sheet to see what the change that broke the Quality Seal was.

Userlevel 3

just to add upon  @Helder.Luz ‘s answer, there can also be an expiration of the quality seal set in the configuration of your application fact sheet type. For example, in my company, we have set it to 1 year to force all application managers to review their application data at least once a year.