Skip to main content
Solved

Integration with ServiceNow

• 29 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am trying to send POST request to demo LeanIX instance from POSTMAN to create a factsheet  but i am getting  a 405 method not found error.May i know what could be the issue here?

Good morning and good week! 
Could you provide further details? which endpoint you are using? what type of authentication you have setup?
You can find further information in regards to how to use our APIs in our developer documentation.

Hi @Anonymous_user

I don’t recommend building your own ServiceNow integration. There are already numerous integrations available, depending on your use case:

- the Standard ServiceNow integration, for normal use cases

- the Aronis ServiceNow integration, for complex use cases that are not possible in the standard.

If you tell us what you are trying to accomplish, we can point you to the best integration for your use case.

We would like to pull our ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) project lists from ServiceNow into LeanIX.  I don’t see an out of the box integration for this. Which we were sold on that it was possible. But its not there. Has anyone done this type of synchronization?  ServiceNow SPM/PPM to LeanIX? 

thanks in advance

Keith